Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dancing Free

Full moon shining bright
Dancing in the firelight
Swirling to a blinding sight
Watch my soul take flight

Release yourself to innocence
Play and smile without penance
Joy abounds in every sense
Swirling ‘round and never tense

The freedom to express
All the love I confess
To the world I address
No longer is my life a mess

In each blink of an eye
I let my spirit go and fly
Freely soaring to the sky
Like a hawk gliding high

So dance and be free
Only then will you see
What happiness is to me
And how I strive to be

1 comment:

Sin said...

I love watching you dance, you get a glow about you, an expression on your face of pure bliss.

I may not always comment or show interest like you want, but you're also so lovely and sexy that I do have to keep myself at a distance or let my mind wander so I don't attack ya. Roar!