Monday, May 12, 2008

Second Life Begins

I'm changing this blog around and removed most of the old blogging to convert this blog into my Second Life blog site.

In SL, my name is Vicki Munz. (Vicki is short for my real middle name, a nickname I used when I was younger in my high school years.) My avatar is one that I can live out how I wish to look and dress without affecting my real life. I have opted for the flirty goth asian style. I also have my neko and furry avatars when I want to goof around and roleplay. I also have my renisance magic look for the midieval combat style zones, crystal staff weapon and all. And of course a more casual "normal" avatar for interacting with those friends who "just don't get it" when I wear my more roleplay style avatars.

I have a growing list of SL friends, and enjoying myself with virtual shopping and hanging out. Plus I'm really trying to learn how to make and build things in SL. I'd like to learn LSL scripting, but without prior scripting knowledge there is a high learning curve to hurdle. I have figured out poseball creations and general animation/sound. And although working with prims isn't too difficult, I like the scripted prims most but have found the amount of sims to make more organic shapes to be highly limiting and feel a strong desire to learn how to produce sculpties. Sculpties are truely the future of SL objects with lower prims and organic shapes.

Anyways... this is where the adventure begins. And hopefully can share the fun with others who may find this blog.

No comments: