Friday, December 26, 2008

Blog Updated

I have gone through and removed a bunch of old posts that no longer pertain to my current SL experience as the last few months I've transformed my SL experience to a new world of roleplay I had never known existed until a friend of mine showed it to me. I have since found my place within SL and enjoy it very much. In the past I've been a jeweler, builder, Harry Potter roleplayer, club owner, wedding coordinator, sim owner and wedding priestess.

So what is this new world I've become imersed in? The world of Gor within Second Life. I'll explain more in the next post, for those who don't know what it is. But I finally discovered the Gorean roleplay environements within SL which I've already spent several months in now and have thoroughly enjoyed.

I do still perform weddings for couples within SL, under the group name of Enchanting Weddings. However I no longer own the wedding sim and only travel to on-location weddings when requested, this business is handled purely on word of mouth referals. I do any type of wedding... gothic, catholic, non-denominational, humerous, neko, pagan / wiccan... you name it.

So the old posts that aren't help-type files are removed and now we'll begin anew with Vicki's life in Gor. Enjoy!

No comments: